Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a great GOD!

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

People say that this year will be a difficult year for us because of the recession. I'd rather believe on God --- My God's report! this will be a great year for His children, those who believe and accepted Him as their Personal Lord and Savior. I just want to share a wonderful testimony. Hubby has just been promoted as Quality Assurance Lead in his company. Truly, we are serving a faithful and loving God. V and I have been serving the ministry for years now. Both of us are active leaders in the choir (executive committee) and aside from that we are also part of Passion (a singing group at COP, http://www.cathedralofpraise.com.ph). We sow our time and efforts to serve God and His people and we have seen His goodness. Now, we are yet being favored by the Lord. I want to share this to anyone and everyone... you can never OUTGIVE GOD! We give all the glory and praise back to HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment